Saanich is updating the Saanich Official Community Plan and is seeking your input! If you haven’t done so yet, please complete the online survey
The SURVEY CLOSES SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25.
As part of Phase 1 OCP project activities, the District of Saanich is looking for public input on preliminary ideas around changes to District land use policies to address emerging priorities. This is a focused survey and does not cover the full project scope. Survey topics include:
- New housing forms in neighbourhoods (through residential infill);
- Land uses along major roads/corridors; and,
- Building complete, walkable communities.
How to Participate:
- Complete the online survey now! It should take about 10-15 minutes. The survey will close on September 25, 2022.
- Request a paper copy if needed by contacting email@example.com or 250-475-5494 ext. 3452.
- Learn more about the Strategic OCP update on our project webpage.
Other Notes/Next Steps:
- A Project Q&A document is now available. Please reach out if you have suggestions on additional topics to add.
- A summary of the initial input collected at the June workshops/Advisory Committee meetings and through the public survey will be released in the fall.
- Staff will work with this early input and provide draft policies for extensive public review and feedback in early 2023 through a range of participation opportunities. The next round of community input will cover all aspects of the Strategic Official Community Plan Update.
Project Manager, Community Planning
250-475-5494 ext. 3452