Saanich’s Legislative Clerk has advised that, “in light of the COVID-19 pandemic and to ensure social distancing, the Municipal Hall is closed to the public. Therefore the proposed bylaws, permits and relevant reports may be inspected or obtained from the Saanich website at https://www.saanich.ca/EN/main/local-government/mayor-council/schedule-agendas-minutes.html from May 20, 2020 onwards. We strongly encourage residents to submit their support or opposition in writing to email@example.com
Enquiries and comments may be submitted by mail or by email and must be received no later than 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria,
BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.
- Alternatively, you may register to speak by telephone at the Public Hearing by:
- Emailing the meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.
In either instance, you must have access to a telephone, provide a telephone number that can be used to contact you and an email address where instructions can be sent to you.
The deadline for registration is 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 2, 2020.
All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca.”