This Public Hearing is to be convened by electronic means as authorized by Ministerial Order No. M139, “Local Government Meetings and Bylaw Process (COVID-19) Order No. 2”.
Hearings will be conducted on the following four properties:
PROPOSED REZONING FOR A FOUR STOREY AFFORDABLE SENIORS’ COMPLEX at 3200 LINWOOD AVENUE
“ZONING BYLAW, 2003, AMENDMENT BYLAW, 2020, NO. 9625” PROPOSED REZONING FOR 2 TWO STOREY, SINGLE FAMILY DWELLINGS AND A SINGLE STOREY DUPLEX
NON-MEDICAL CANNABIS RETAIL STORE AT 3440 SAANICH ROAD
and a fourth proposed rezoning on Cordova Bay Road.
The proposed bylaws, permits and relevant reports may be inspected or obtained from the Saanich website at https://www.saanich.ca/EN/main/local-government/mayor-council/schedule-agendas-minutes.html from June 3, 2020 onwards. The Municipal Hall is closed to the public at this time due to Covid.
We strongly encourage residents to submit their support or opposition in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Enquiries and comments may be submitted by mail or by email and must be received no later than 12:00 p.m., noon, on the day of the meeting. All correspondence submitted will form part of the public record and may be published in a meeting agenda.
- Send your comments to Council by emailing email@example.com
- Mail your comments by post to Legislative Services, District of Saanich, 770 Vernon Avenue, Victoria, BC V8X 2W7.
- Leave your written comments in the dropbox by the main door at Municipal Hall, 770 Vernon Avenue.Alternatively, you may register to speak by telephone at the Public Hearing by:
- Emailing the meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to; or
- By calling 250-475-5501 and specifying which meeting date and agenda item you wish to speak to.An opportunity to phone in during the meeting will be available, please watch the webstream for details. All meetings are streamed live on Saanich.ca
The deadline for registration is 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 16, 2020.