Less is more . . .
The list below of actions we can take to help mitigate the effects of climate change is an excerpt from an Elizabeth May newsletter that we thought was worth sharing.
- Lower speed limits significantly
- Expand telework
- Sunday city driving ban
- Support walking, cycling, micro-mobility and public transit
- Internal combustion vehicle alternate day licensing
- Strengthen HOV lane and carpooling programs
- Maximize freight efficiency
- Overnight high speed rail services to replace air travel
- Reduce business travel
- Electrify vehicles and building heat.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.” Helen Keller